Transportation l Eurasia Glass
EXHIBITION AREA AND TRANSPORTATION
How to go to TÜYAP Fair and Congress Center by CarTüyap is located on Avcılar - Büyükçekmece Route, heading from Istanbul City Centre to Edirne through E-5 (D100) and TEM (E80) highways.
To get to the Exhibition Area, you take the highway from Istanbul to Edirne, and then take the Exit at Hadımköy, then while driving towards Büyükçekmece follow the TÜYAP signboard on the highway; In case you are coming from the opposite direction, then you take the exit at Hadımköy junction.
How to go to TÜYAP Fair and Congress Center from Istanbul AirportTÜYAP is 40 minutes away from İstanbul Airport. Havaist 7 or 7A Shuttle at İstanbul Airport takes you to TÜYAP Bus Stop right next to Exhibition Area.
How to go to TÜYAP Fair and Congress Center by Bus, Metrobus and Railway
TÜYAP Fair and Congress Center can be reached by Public Buses numbered 303, 304, 400, 401, 401T, 402, 403, 404, 448. If you want to take the speed bus namely Metrobus from the Asian Side, you can take Söğütlüçeşme - Avcılar 34AS and then Beylikdüzü 34BZ and if you are on the European Side, you can first take Zincirlikuyu – Beylikdüzü 34BZ and you can reach TÜYAP easily when you get off the bus in the final bus-stop.
You can take Metrobus after using the b/m railways that provide transportation on a line reaching up to 150 km all around Istanbul:
- Kadıköy - Kartal Metro and then Uzunçayır Bus Stop
- M2 Yenikapı-Hacıosman Metro and then Zincirlikuyu Bus Stop
- 4.Levent - Taksim Metro and then Mecidiyeköy Bus Stop
- Aksaray - Havaalanı Light Metro and then Yenibosna-Şirinevler-Ömür Bus Stops Zeytinburnu - Kabataş Tram and then Zeytinburnu and Cevizlibağ Bus Stops
- Zeytinburnu - Bağcılar Tram and then Zeytinburnu Bus Stop
- Sultançiftliği - Edirnekapı Tram and then Edirnekapı Bus Stop
Click to see Havaist İstanbul Airport – Tüyap shuttles schedule.
Click to see Istanbul Rail System Map